So when is the best time to send your next email newsletter?
How about when to update Facebook, Twitter or your blog?
The answer is… it depends.
But the better answer is that you can find out when’s best for your organization, company or yourself.
Here are the best tools to use for scheduling your updates:
- Facebook: EdgeRank Checker (EdgeRank is Facebook’s name for the formula it uses to determine what shows up in each person’s News Feed). Simply connect your profile or page to this site and it will tell you when your fans are online and ready yo hear from you. From there, you can use Facebook’s Scheduled Posts feature to automatically time your updates for maximum impact.
- Twitter: SocialBro performs a similar service for Twitter users. This site integrates with Google Chrome and other browsers. SocialBro performs many other excellent analytics functions, such as:
- Recommending topics of interest to your followers
- Identifying followers who don’t follow you back and ones you follow
- Find new followers who will help spread your message
- Email: Email is one of the trickiest channels to time correctly because of the massive number of messages the average person gets on a daily basis. Hubspot’s Dan Zarrella has done some fascinating research on this topic. You can read more about it here. His research indicates that weekend mornings are often best, but this depends on your overall goals and other factors.
What tips and suggestions do you have?
Let us know what questions you have as well.
If you find this useful, please share it with your network.